Friday, November 28, 2008

Nathan Barrow

Nathan shows up at 8:00 every Sunday morning and helps with sound or media, or really whatever role is needed. Nathan is not a guy that is really needy or that wants a lot of attention. Nathan is just a guy who does what is needed and that you can rely on to give it is all faithfully. I often wonder what Nathan thinks about things because he is so laid back. ( however, Nathan can definitely step into action at any minute so do not think that you can take advantage of him). Nathan is young but yet has the discipline of someone who has been around the block.

I doubt that Nathan will ever receive crowds of praise or awards for leading many, but I am confident that Nathan pleases our Father more than just about anyone.

I look up to this guy that is a couple of years younger than me and so should you.

I am very thankful for the privilege of serving with Nathan and for being able to call him my friend.

2 comments:

Tripp Battle said...

WE LOVE YOU NATHAN!!!!

Anonymous said...

nathan is awesome