Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kevin Clark

As my wife and I balance preparing for this week's message, caring for our son, and getting the house ready for our guests; I am reminded of Kevin. Kevin, is a true servant in every fashion. Kevin has continued to amaze me by his willingness to do whatever is needed. Kevin's heart is that the Church fulfills its mission.

In most situations you find people who serve one area of the Church and have some agenda in doing so. Kevin serves in any area and with the big picture in mind. In fact Kevin randomly calls me to remind me to follow the vision that God has given me and to not worry about man's opinion.

Kevin is the kind of guy that I hear most pastors wish they had in their church. I am so thankful to have that guy serving at mosaic and partnering with me to make an impact in our community and world!

As a partner of mosaic we are asked to commit to serve selflessly, if you ever question what that means, hang out with Kevin Clark.

1 comment:

Tripp Battle said...

So true! Kevin really has a servants heart! Some people say they are willing to do things... Kevin just DOES them!!!