Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 random things about my current daily life

1. I am reading through Proverbs very slowly. I am on chapter 9 after a month of reading and it is changing my life!

2. I have seriously increased the number of meals I eat at home due to health and finances.

3. My Alltel report says that I average over an hour and half on the phone a day.

4. I watch 99% of Pardon the Interruption episodes.

5. I typically wake up at 6am and go to sleep around midnight.

6. I try to listen to a sermon a day.

7. I spend at least 30 minutes studying/discussing a religion besides Christianity.

8. I am experiencing the benefits of deep prayer life for the first time in a long time

9. I enjoy reading (or listening to my wife reading) Cameron a book every night.

10. Everyday,  I am confident that tomorrow will hold great things...

No comments: