Tuesday, March 31, 2009

why?

I think that if we truly asked ourself this question we would be so much more solid in the decisions that we make, the things that we do, the opinions that we have.  But we don't because we do not want to answer truthfully, we don't want to face the reality that maybe, just maybe our heart is in the wrong place.

i call my self a Christian........why?

i think he/she is "the one"......why?

i want to start a church........why?

i don't like my job......why?

it is so hard to keep good friends.....why?

i can't trust anyone........why?

no one is following my vision........why?

this problem will not go away......why?

............................................why?


James 1:14 but each one is tempted, when by the desires of their heart, they are dragged away and enticed.


2 comments:

Tripp Battle said...

good post! maybe a future message series called "WHY???" adressing some of these issues.

ryanmason.wordpress.com said...

Great post! I'm definitely guilty of not answering this question. I think if we did answer the big "WHY" question some of our decisions would be alot better.