Monday, March 23, 2009

an audience

Earlier today, I was thinking about how I am so amazed at what God is doing in my life and the life of the church I pastor....

......my first thought was to twitter.....

......then to blog, what I am blogging right now......

not just to praise God for His goodness.

I worry sometimes that having this constant audience via the web replaces me talking to God. (Yes, I realize by blogging about this I am doing the very thing I am concerned about.) 

I had a great time with an audience of one this morning. 

Hopefully our twitters and blogs flow out of our personal communication with God.  

3 comments:

Shawn Wilson said...

Dude I am totally digging your series WE. Great stuff man. We should talk soon. I think we are on the same page. Take care.

Shawn Wilson

Anonymous said...

Blogging/Twitter... it wears on me sometimes. We're headed out of town tomorrow, but we'll see you guys next sunday!

james said...

St. Augustine is close to home for me. Have a good time, Amy!