Saturday, February 14, 2009

four blogs that annoy me (part 4 of 4)

the continual response blog

What I did this week probably is annoying to some bloggers out there.  Imagine if my blogs were like this all the time.  What annoys me more than anything is a blogger that only blogs when attacking what other people have blogged about.  

It is like they don't have anything to say but they want to be heard.  

A lot of people are like this in life as well.  Pastors who have no vision but love to criticize Pastors who are actually doing something.  People who don't have courage to follow their dreams, but make fun of others who chase after theirs and fall short.  Unhappy people trying to tear down people who are happy.  

Come on now.  I would love to read your blog, but I want to read YOUR thoughts.  

Love and respect others.

Live your life to the fullest, and if you have the time...

....blog about it.  


2 comments:

ryanmason.wordpress.com said...

Yeah I tried to keep quiet when I heard guys who would literally call people out as false prophets (Billy Graham, COME ON!!!)and a few weeks ago I completely snapped! Sometimes everybody needs to be corrected (myself included). Great insight.

Anonymous said...

I love when those particular opinionated people who comment sign their names as anonymous.... eats me up everytime!!