Tuesday, February 10, 2009

four blogs that annoy me (part 1 of 4)

the wanna be pastor that lectures pastors

I am tired of seeing guys blog about how to be a good pastor, that have never pastored ever!

Now, I am a pastor, but you don't see me telling pastors how to be effective.  

I love sharing my experiences and I think it is great for each of us to challenge each other on Biblical leadership principles

but stop regurgitating something you have heard Craig Groeschel, Andy Stanley, Steven Furtick or someone else say......

You haven't experienced leading a church to reach people, you don't have the scars to prove that you have been there and done that!

Blog about things that you actually know about, blog about what is going on in your life.

Leave the Pastoral advice to people who know what they are talking about.

We are inexperienced, maybe we should take this time to listen!

No comments: