Thursday, December 18, 2008

I said that

Here are some things I never thought that I would say and I could have said before I became a church planter.

-Almost everyone at Whataburger knows me by name (and give me a discount).
-I have worked at Starbucks for over a year.
-I have had three people tell me that I am an incredible pastor and that they are behind me 100%, who later said that I was terrible and the worst pastor ever.
-I have to walk on egg shells around the custodians at Antioch elementary school.
-I have 240 - 400 bottles of water in my car at any time.
-I love the feeling of being overwhelmed and watching things come together.
-I have four people who serve under my leadership that "work for food."
-I guess they're right, senior citizens although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.

2 comments:

HadleyOnFire said...

"Don't you go dyin' on me!"

eric m said...

OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING!