Monday, May 25, 2009

my wife

Being the wife of a pastor is an interesting deal.  I think my wife is pretty cool and is starting to love shepherding our church with me.  We both have a long way to go and a lot of experience to put under our belt, but I am so in love with her and glad that we are on this journey together.  

Here are some things that I love about Christie.


She encourages me to believe in the power of the Holy Spirit.

She prays with an unbelievable level of sincerity and authenticity.

She is an amazing mother who puts my son before herself and trusts in doing family God's way.

She reads the Bible.

She genuinely wants everyone to be happy.

She wants our church to be a place that people feel loved and welcomed.

She looks for me to lead her and our church in faith.

She loves me unconditionally.

She is called by God.

No comments: